newmalevolents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

newmalevolents

The Server 7 forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

General Game Notes and Suggestions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Surbs
Admin

General Game Notes and Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: General Game Notes and Suggestions   General Game Notes and Suggestions Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 1:24 pm

The Stamina attribute seems to be the most important of the attributes, at least since the last MG update a few months back. In a head to head battle, Stamina almost always beats equally developed Strength, and it also seems to beat my old favorite attribute, Agility. (Note: Tommelchen - responsible for the update to the MG algorithm - also let slip a few clues at the time indicating that Stamina was going to be important.)

Overall, however, when I'm comparing my numbers with other players numbers, I take the average of the 4 primary attributes, then consider the Sentinel.

Which brings up what I think the real "secret" to the game, that the sentinel is the key - (again, since the last update.) First, while at low levels, gold is really tight, so it's difficult to buy decent weapons or armor - buying a pet is the only way to "save" gold without losing half when you sell/dismiss it, so its advised for that. But a reasonably developed pet (training at least 5-7 points per attribute when you get a new pet) will be the winning difference in Battles.
At a higher level, you may stick with a sentinel for a decent amount of time and build its points, but up until about the 10K-15K pets, probably replace your pet as soon as you make the req level/can afford the next one - leaving you with a chunk of change for bigger purchases.

Back on S5, my pet was trained well up to the 90s in its atts, and I regularly (and often badly) beat players with as much as 25-35 points higher STRENGTH, AGILITY, DEFENSE and STAMINA, but who had a far weaker Sentinel.

Just my experience, and would love to hear other recommendations!
Back to top Go down
https://newmalevolents.forumotion.com
Angela

General Game Notes and Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Game Notes and Suggestions   General Game Notes and Suggestions Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 10:31 pm

I definitely agree Sorbs and wellcome back. Agility used to be the most imporatnt attribute and it was evident when doing battle with wolves who had high streanth and defence would still lose if their agility was low. Ive heard also that stamina has been promoted to that role under the most recent changes.I would order them stamina ,agility, streanth and then defence last.
I also found that haveing a sentinal with infleted training especially early on would make the difference many times betweeb victory and defeat. I see now that even though my numbers may be highier than my attacker not haveing a sentinal costs me the fight.
Back to top Go down

General Game Notes and Suggestions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
newmalevolents :: General :: Miscellaneous-
Jump to: