newmalevolents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

newmalevolents

The Server 7 forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Clan page

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Surbs
Admin

Clan page Empty
PostSubject: Clan page   Clan page Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 6:46 pm

Quote :
Sender: [.] . Nightwing
Date: 12.10.2007 16:00:45
Subject: yr3gcnh343y8
Message: in fact, why don`t we use the clan description from server 5? i like that one a lot. what u say?

Comments? I would probably lean toward establishing a new identity on Server 7, since only 4 of us came over. But the clan page is open to anyone who wants to edit it. So if you want a change, you can change it. I have just put down some basic things, which are all certainly subject to edits and changes. I'm not the clan leader.

Just communicate to all -
Back to top Go down
https://newmalevolents.forumotion.com
Surbs
Admin

Clan page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan page   Clan page Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 1:39 am

Guys why cant we keep the same name for our clan of MG5????
rameshvin

we might as well keep the name [-M-] Malevolents or [xMx] Elite malevolents. and let`s also keep the description from s5. i like it much more than the one we have now.
Nightwing

The old name is fine if people want it. We are after all representing them in the new world. :-)
Angela

personally I'd rather not just take the old name outright - it is a new server, I'm a little disappointed with the S5 bunch for not sending more players. I came up with newMalevolents, but I'm just one vote....
And everyone is free to edit the clan page - I think you all have permissions, right? So write away. But I'd rather not just steal Bytekeepers work from S5. That's not right. If someone wants to contine the Malevolents Stpry - that Byte started there. Well that's OK by me.
surbs
Back to top Go down
Angela

Clan page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan page   Clan page Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 10:20 pm

I dont knbow. Ive been thinking we should either keep the name from server 5 or change it to something completely new.
Back to top Go down
Surbs
Admin

Clan page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan page   Clan page Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 2:12 pm

I am perfectly OK with the [.]. clan name and tag. The first ones Nightwing sent didn't catch everyone's fancy -- though I liked "The Witching Hour" best, maybe something like "(name) // ClanWitchour." or witcHour -- name first, then "//ClanWhitchour "
- Like an Irish name, adding Mac in front of Donald (MacDonald) or Adams (McAdams), etc.
Or "Clan the Nameless,"
Is NewMalevolents too close to the old name for people? Sorry I haven't really driven this question, I've been busy with Life a little.... but let's just pick one, and if necessary well delete the old clan and start the new one, once everyne agrees.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Clan page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan page   Clan page Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clan page
Page 1 of 1